CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

An emotional day again...

Haix...as normal...went school...usually i love to go school bcuz i can talk to my frenz...b wif them...but today i hate to go school...everyone like suddenly become so ... (duno how to say) its like they changed...they changed into someone tht don trust their frenz anymore...in my class...she cried...i ask her y...usually she wouldn't tell anyone...except me n other few frenz...but today...when i asked her...she said 'i can't tell u...' i'm like 'wad?!' y would she giv me dis ans?!y?she said tht it is a secret...i'm like 'ya rite...secret...if its secret den u cannot tell me den y would u tell me so many things last time???' my heart is like suddenly droped from up to down...i;m thinking...'don she trust me anymore?'...later...she explained to me...she rly wanted to tell me...but she rly cant...bcuz of some reason...den i'm like fine la...u don wanna tel me den don tell la...i oso din paksa u...i din ask u y den don explain to me la...but now...i din care abt it d...i juz take it as i duno anything...wadeva thing it is...i don care i duno...thts all...

0 comments: