CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

A day tht i quarrel wif my best fren

Today...we quarreled...actually we din rly quarrel...but juz like angry each other...n...she cried...m i the wrong one???for me...i don feel tht...but for her...mayb i m the wrong one...i juz wanted to tell u tht how i feel...is tht wrong???if i don tell u the truth den u'll angry me(mayb)...now i told u...n u r angry too...wad m i going to do???after i tell u...u cried...is tht bcuz of wad i said to u???m i too over???i don think so...i d tell u in a vry frenly way...u say tht now our class is broken n i still don 体量 u?!wad is tht?!din i 体量 u?!if i din den i wouldn't tell u so late!!!i adi felt tht earlier than today...n i din tell u...is tht a kind of 体量?when u r angry,sad,or wadeva...i'll apologize to u if u r angry of me...although i don feel tht i'm the wrong one...is tht a kind of 体量?for me...it is...u wrote on your table...竟然,在你心里我是这种人,不必把我当成朋友。thts rly wrong u knw?!i always take u as my best fren...n in my heart...u r always the best...我真的有做到这么错吗?如果真的有那么错的话...我在此对你说"对不起"...我不知道我真的错了...我不想失去你这个好朋友...will u forgive me???

0 comments: