CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

last day

today is the last day of school in 2009...
n also the last day i work as a monitor in my class...
suddenly feel tht how much i love 1A1...
but like wad jia yi said...
its too late...
its rly too late...
i rly love u guys...
i rly miss u guys...
i d started to miss u guys from now...
although i juz leave school few hours ago...
xD
u knw...
at the begining...
i'm kinda hate 1A1...
u knw y??
cuz the boys like to kick bottles as football in the class...
n they always kick until me as i'm sitting at the last row...
i scolded them as a monitor...
but they wont listen...
my fren ask me to report to the disiplin teacher...
but duno y...
i don wanna do tht...
i'm trying to protect them??
mayb...
mayb i feel tht if i do tht i'm like i betrayed them...
other than the boys...
i hate my class cuz...
almost all the student in here is bookworm!!!!
other class has outing...class trips...farewell party...
my class??
nth!!!
they say tht i'm the kt...
so i should organized...
wads the deal???
they organized outing...
n they r oni few ppl went oni!!!
thts y i kinda hate 1A1...
but thts last time...
now i love 1A1...
mayb is cuz we stayed together for too long n started to love each other...
*the three best frens...
ann, jy, karmen...
the three best frens tht always share me their joy n sad things...
next year will we in the same class??
will they still care abt me??
will they still tell me everything??
*others frenz (gals)
like jia sing,wen-shean,siok joan,shin yie,xue wuen,shwen hwei etc. etc.
frenz tht cannot rly say as best fren...
cuz we din rly hav much time to talk...
but its good frenz n frenz...
will always stands by my side n help me...
will they still rmb me??
will they still care abt me??
*others frenz (boys)
like my 'neighbour' chun khang,my asistant yuen yang,han you,woei jwo,wei jun n lots more...
although we r not rly good frenz...
but i'll miss u guys too...
hope tht u'll still rmb me next year...
i lov u!!!
i miss u!!!

1A1 rox!!!

0 comments: