CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

an emo day

today i feel like i'm losting a fren tht always tell me her secrets or wadeva...i won tell her name out but i think someone can guess who isit...she is from my class-1A1...we r frenz since primary...she tells me everything...but knw i think no...last time i'll b the first one who knw...now i'm not...i will always b the second one or even third fourth fifth n never the first one...but at least she'll tell...now...she won even tell me...she rather tell a fren she knw dis year than telling me...n if i ask her...she'll say nth or 'cnt tell le...if i tell den then everyone will hate me de...u'll hate me too...' if u cnt tell cuz everyone will hate u...den y can u tell her(a girl tht she knw dis year...n the girl who knws everything)?y?explain!!!i'm not selfish...i'm not angry cuz i'm not the first one who knw everything...i'm angry cuz u never tell me anything!!!if its u...u''ll b angry too...actually i'm not angry...i'm sad...rly sad...i wanted to ask u but i don wan u to think tht y m i so fan???y m i so 8???ask yourself...did u b good to me???if u'll wanna knw who is tht girl i m talking den com find me...

3 comments:

- Nicole™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elaine 610 said...

aiyo...mui...dun think so much already la...maybe...i help u 2 talk 2 her k?i dun want all my sis like this one...i want they always happy...!!!can promise me,everyday be happy?^^

- Nicole™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.